The Brave Boy and Therapeutic Clowns at CHEO (plus Mario photobombing)

Wednesday 27 November 2019

12 Days BEFORE Christmas

I have been trying to post all day, but we've been so busy! I will post more when we have time, but tomorrow Ollie and I are being admitted to stay at CHEO for 12 days for his first round of chemo. I will share more details soon, but we send our love and gratitude to all of you for your love and kindness. 
Here we are at CHEO today building a Mousetrap while we waited for tests.

1 comment:

We appreciate your positive thoughts and comments about our journey. If preferred, you can send us a private message using the Contact Form on this page.

Keeping the Family Healthy During and Post Cancer

When Ollie was first diagnosed I had a terrible upper chest and sinus infection. Likely exacerbated from the stress of testing and diagnosis...